Get your smartphone out and load it with the superb myAirtel app – never waste time scrambling to do time consuming online mobile recharge ever again.
Using a mobile phone has become par for the course for most people today. The low prices of mobile phones, combined with myriad prepaid and postpaid phone plans across many service providers, have resulted in large numbers of people buying mobile phones today.
Apart from high Internet penetration in India, prepaid phone connections have once again risen in popularity. Today, there is very little to distinguish a prepaid connection from a postpaid one. The best prepaid plans from providers like Airtel, for instance, offer large amounts of daily data (up to 2 GB per day) and superfast Internet speeds. There is also unlimited calling across plans. So, your daily surfing, calling and other needs are more than adequately met.
The only hassle, if you must think of one, is that the prepaid connection requires recharge once the pack validity or talk time run out. You can choose to do the recharge in many ways, but we recommend getting a good recharge app like myAirtel and doing quick and convenient online mobile recharge using your smartphone.
Just a few minutes of your time…
Only a few minutes out of your busy schedule, your Internet-enabled smartphone and the myAirtel app: these are the tools you need for quick and easy online mobile recharge for your phone.
- Don’t get the impression that you cannot use the myAirtel app if you are a non-Airtel subscriber. This wonderful online mobile recharge app offers you the change to recharge even your non-Airtel phone or DTH connection.
- The app is not just meant for Airtel-allied products like DTH, prepaid and postpaid, and broadband connections. You can also pay your monthly utility bills on it.
- The app is free for download and use. It has an extremely simple interface that anyone can easily follow.
- Once you install the app on your phone, you can start using it right away for online mobile recharge of prepaid phone connections. Follow the instructions under ‘Recharge’, choose the relevant operator/provider, and proceed to do the recharge as per directions.
- You can then choose the preferred payment method: Airtel Payments Bank (for Airtel subscribers only), credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI app, etc.
- Once you make the payment, the mobile recharge is initiated and completed in real time. You receive an SMS alert informing you about the recharge.
That’s it – continue using your prepaid phone after completing the online mobile recharge in just a few minutes. Alternatively, you can also use the mobile service provider’s website to do the recharge.