SAP stands for System Applications and Products and it has risen to become one of the greatest technology giants globally. SAP serves 350,000 customers worldwide and is a revered partner for most companies. It is a global enterprise which manages around 76% of the world’s transaction revenues. The fact that SAP is still rapidly accelerating in terms of achieving sustainable growth while already being in the world’s topmost organisations is remarkable in itself. The best part about SAP is its scalability as it connects large companies with its global partners or small and medium enterprises with their business goals.
SAP S/4 HANA is one example of an SAP module that is gaining more licensed customers every year. This is one of the reasons why there is a growing demand for SAP professionals which vary from functional and technical consultants to SAP developers and SAP architects. Although SAP consultancy is a lucrative job profile, it still needs thorough and deep knowledge of SAP and its various modules. Training in SAP modules can be obtained online at Stechies.com and the website offers SAP training in-depth and in a structured manner which helps future potential SAP consultants achieve their dreams.
Popular SAP Modules
- SAP S/4 HANA
- This release is considered as a crucial SAP release in the past 23 years. S/4 HANA is the in-memory, column-based RDBMS that SAP has developed to cater to the customer’s business needs. The database created in S/4 HANA can be accessed on-premise or from the cloud storage facility.
- This module of SAP is known for the real-time simulation of data which customers can view. It also regularizes large quantities of data and helps in easy retrieval of chunks and chunks of data.
- SAP ECC FI (Financial Accounting)
- This module is instrumental in facilitating financial transactions in any organization. The SAP FI module is tightly integrated with the sales and distribution module (SAP SD) and can be used to define the sales department in any organization in an efficient structure.
- It helps in the management of the business and financial transaction data in a single system.
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- This module is essential for managing the supply chain that caters to a particular firm. This means that it helps in the fields of production planning, demand planning, and business forecasting.
- The top management can make multiple crucial decisions using this module and control the flow of information and its availability to the lower tiers of management in the company.
- SAP HCM (Human Capital Management)
- This module is important as it helps in the process of managing human resources in an organization. It helps in managing everything from hiring an employee to letting them go from the company.
- There are several important components that are present in this module and they include personnel management, time management, organizational management, and payroll.
- SAP BI (Business Intelligence)
- Business Intelligence is an important aspect of any organization as it helps in analysing and reporting data from all the departments of a company.
- This module helps in retrieving the data components from every department in the company and then organizing them in a definite manner.