In the financial domain of the world, Indian Broking Industry is now proceeding towards the top. There are more than 150 stock brokers across the nation and they provide the best options so that you can invest in stocks. As a matter of fact, BSE or Bombay stock exchange has been the Asia’s first ever stock exchange and currently has over 2000 stock brokers registered here.
Parameters on which the Top 10 Stock Brokers in India are measured are Brokerage, Client base, Trading Platform – Trading terminal, Back office, Leverage and exposure, Company creditability, Market advisory, Products they offer, Customer support and Pan India Presence. Basis these points best stock brokers in India could be filtered easily.
Below mentioned are the top 10 online stock brokers in India:
- ICICI Direct – Considered as the best equity broker and enjoys a great reputation due to the brand of the bank. There are a number of interesting products as offered to the clients for investment purposes.
- HDFC Securities – One of the banking brokers who are known to have a great client base through their banking activities. The client base of the investment and stock broking is almost 5 lakh.
- Zerodha – One of the best discount brokers of India with the client base of almost 6 lakh clients. There are many products which are beneficial to the customers. And this is the 4th largest broking house in India.
- Sharekhan – It is one of the oldest equity brokers in India and it is a leader of internet based broking in India. It is a member of many stock exchanges in India such as NSE, BSE, NCDEX, MCX-SX and so on. There are more than 4 lakh active clients in this stock broking firm.
- Axis Securities –Axis Securities are known as Axis direct and it is one more Banking Broker that enjoys its position in top 10 share brokers in India. Due to its Banking arm cashing and high net worth customer base and also huge number of corporate salary accounts it has made its name in the Broking business. Axis Bank initiated its Broking venture in 2010.
- Kotak Securities – Kotak Securities is just like any other banking broker. Kotak Securities has good customer base and is one of the oldest and traditional stock broker firms in India. Kotak offers 3 – in – 1 Demat Account which cashing its high brand equity in banking ventures and has more than 1200 branches in its network. Kotak Bank is also one of the best Private Sector bank.
- Angel Broking – It is a leading classical broker of India which was founded in 1987 and has more than 3 lakh clients. This firm has more than 200 support offices all over the nation.
- Motilal Oswal – One of the classical broker examples is of Motilal Oswal as they are a lot into research and have a presence all across the nation. It was started in 1987 and has over two lakh active clients.
- India Infoline – Found by Nirmal Jain, this stock broking firm is registered in NSE. It is present in 6 countries, and has more than 3500 sub brokers in the country.
- Karvy Stock Broker – This is one of the top 10 stock brokers in India and has more than 100+ branches across India. This stock brokerage firm offers more than 10 products for the clients. As compared to the discount brokers, they charge a high brokerage.